2022 nfl mock draft
Killian’s 2022 NFL Mock Draft (with trades)
April showers bring May flowers (and Aidan Hutchinson if you are a Jaguars fan, which why would you be?) The NFL is hitting its golden age in terms of parity, and this draft class has the potential to bolster the already loaded teams we have seen be created. Today, I will give you every pick that WILL be happening. Also, short summaries will be included. Let’s get on with it, Shall we?
- Jacksonville Jaguars, Aidan Hutchinson, EDGE, Michigan
- Detroit Lions, Malik Willis, QB, Liberty
This one will not be short, as I believe it needs some explanation. I absolutely love Kyle Hamilton’s game, and I really wanted to see him at 2, but the fact of the matter is that Safeties aren’t a do or die thing in the NFL. Hell, Daniel Sorensen started for a Super Bowl winning team just 2 years ago. Now with the selection I believe, Willis’ potential is unmatched for this class, and maybe like we have ever seen. His ceiling is so high that I think the Lions will be remised if they pass up on him and he does well. If he does bad, well then “LMFAO COMMON LIONS L.”
3. Houston Texans, Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame
Texans have no clear direction; they go BPA and snag Kyle Hamilton.
4. New York Jets, Derek Stingley Jr, CB, LSU
Just watch the Freshman tape, greatest season ever from a DB in college.
5. New York Giants, Kayvon Thibodeaux, EDGE, Oregon
I think I am the biggest Giants fan in the world, if this happened, I would probably die.
6. Carolina Panthers, Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
The Panthers shit themselves when the Lions take Malik, so they panic and take Kenny.
7. New York Giants (Via Da Bears) Evan Neal, OT, Alabama
People really think the Draft is so predictable, but it isn’t. Truth is people slide, and Evan Neal takes a tumble right into the waiting lap of the Giants.
8. Atlanta Falcons, Ikem Ekwonu, OT, North Carolina State
What made Arthur Smith his money was his rushing offense; I believe he gets one of the best run-blocking Offensive Tackles we have seen in a minute.
9. Seattle Seahawks (Via the Broncos) Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State
Great pass blocker, Seahawks try to make the year with Lock bearable.
10. New York Jets (Via the Seahawks) Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State
Wilson to Wilson, now doesn’t that seem amazing?
11. Washington Commanders, Sauce Gardner, CB, Cincinatti
I would be so mad; Sauce is a stud.
12. Minnesota Vikings, George Karlaftis, EDGE, Purdue
Big strong man can do manly stuff.
13. Houston Texans, Drake London, WR, USC
Big body Benz remember I used to be dusty? Big body WR. If Davis Mills doesn’t work out maybe Drake can help ease the pain. 2 Rap name drops in one draft description I feel like Adam Schefter.
14. Baltimore Ravens, Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington
Insurance in case Marcus Peters gets hurt (news flash, he will.)
15. Philidelphia Eagles (Via the Dolphins) Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
Lowkey Georgia’s defense was pretty good last year. He was arguably the best player.
16. Philidelphia Eagles (Via the Colts) Travon Walker, EDGE, Georgia
Lowkey Georgia’s defense was pretty good last year. He was arguably the 2nd best player.
17. Los Angeles Chargers, Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
As I said before, the NFL has turned into an arms race. Chargers lack a speedster at WR.
18. New Orleans Saints, Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan
Lost Terron Armstead, also need to protect Jameis.
19. Philidelphia Eagles, Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
I am going to be honest, I do not love Chris Olave, but I do feel that he can develop into a very good player, but you are not drafting him for immediate impact.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers, Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
I think the Steelers should take a QB, but they are smart, if they do not see someone they love, they will not reach. Being completely honest, the Steelers are in the top tier sports organizations.
21. New England Patriots, Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah
Good coverage backer, the Patriots play a lot of zone. Also, the Pats will never take a WR again in the first round under Belichick’s regime after the N’keal Harry incident of 2019.
22. Green Bay Packers (Via the Raiders) Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas
Need to keep Kaaron Rodgers happy.
23. Arizona Cardinals, Jordan Davis, IDL, Georgia
Lowkey Georgia’s defense was pretty good last year. He was arguably the 3rd best player.
24. Dallas Cowboys, Devonte Wyatt, IDL, Georgia
Lowkey Georgia’s defense was pretty good last year. He was arguably the 4th best player.
25. Buffalo Bills, Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State
Dotson is a great deep threat, I heard Josh Allen can throw it far.
26. Tennessee Titans, Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinatti
As evidenced by the 2021 NFL season, Ryan Tannehill is bad.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Zion Johnson, OG, Boston College
They need offensive line help. Protect Tom Brady. Simple
28. Green Bay Packers, Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa
Keep A-rod Happy!
29. Kansas City Chiefs (Via the 49ers), Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
Skyy Moore is chill, this will happen.
30. Kansas City Chiefs, Andrew Booth Jr, CB, Clemson
Andrew Booth has great TEKnique #howtosoundlikeyouknowwhatyouaretalkingabout.
31. Cincinatti Bengals, Kenyon Green, IOL, Texas A&M
Joe Burrow was sacked 123 times, unacceptable!
32. Detroit Lions (Via the Rams) George Pickens, WR, Georgia Manly catches is his game. It will be tough to out-muscle professionals, I think George